Seeking business owners
Chinra Executive Owner
Start up from August
CEED sales started6/22(Mon.)〜
Grand openingin October
The decision was made to seek business ownership rights to expand globally.
There are a limited number of positions available. So we are recruiting on a closed basis by referral only.
Once the limited 15,000 CEED are sold, we will completely close the owner application process.
CEO calls one CEED of the right one CEED, and the selling price has been set at 965USD per CEED (tax included).
You can expect to receive a monthly distribution of 20% from business revenues and a maximum monthly compensation of over $50,000 in the simulation.
Our core business, the Quantitative Exchange, is one of the world's largest business models in terms of trading volume.
The primary goal is $10 billion per year, with 1 million users and monthly rewards of about $50,000 or more.
Through owner distribution fees, referral fees and transactional fees, Maximum monthly income of $100,000 or more is possible.
Grand opening in October with a strong alliance and hundreds of thousands of users.
Grand opening in October with a strong alliance and hundreds of thousands of users.
and an alliance agreement with a venture company that creates digital cities in the virtual space with a focus on amusement.
Quantificaton exchange, the center of CHINRA PROJECT
it is the main business of PROJECT with the name "CHINRA".
Unlike ordinary exchanges, by generating
a large amount of traffic
it is a special exchange that raises the value of currency
and forcibly adds value.
C market is an online shopping site with a 3D fitting function.
if you don't try it on, you won't know the atmosphere.
To clear the biggest drawback of online shopping
CHINRA PROJECT is equipped with a 3D fitting function.
C donation is a donation business condusted by CHINRA.
Unlike normal donations,it is a system(cloud donor matching)
that allows donations to be made to those who donate.
Bit Line is a system for making donations on the web,
and donations are made in BTC instead of money.
C seven is an online casino, which is the second
major project of CHINRA.
Compatible with PC, mobile(smartphone, tablet), etc,
you can enjoy playing anytime.
C virtual is a project to develop virtual humans with
artificial learning function(AI) created by CHINRA
all over the world.
We will use and utilize virtual human in various places
such as signage advertisement, web advertisement,
live dealer of C seven, etc.
C education is CHINRA's online education business.
Various contents are becoming online, but CHINRA is
This is an online project for a wide range of industries
such as fitness, language, cooking, and IT education.
CEED sales started6/22(Mon.)〜
Grand openingin October
June 22, 2020 to September 30, 2020 ※15,000 CEED have reached the finish.
Article 1 Definition of Personal Information, etc.
1. These are those that can be used to identify a specific individual by such things as his or her home name, date of birth and other descriptions in the information (This includes those that are easily checked against other information and thereby identify a specific individual).
2. Contains a personal identification code
Article 2 Purpose of use of personal information, etc.
The Service uses your personal information for the following purposes:
Application and notification of the opening of the Electronic Funds Exchange and the preparation and provision of legal documents related to the transactions.
We will use this information only for the following purposes
1. to provide and develop the products and services of this service
2. to provide information on the products and services of the service and various campaigns
3. to improve the quality of the products and services offered by the service, including marketing, research and analysis.
4. to provide maintenance and support for the service
5. to notify you of any changes to the terms of service of the service
6. to respond to actions that violate the terms and conditions and policies of the Service (hereinafter referred to as the "Terms") regarding the Service.
7. to confirm your account of the financial institution
8. to confirm payment to the financial institution
9. to contact you in case of emergency
10. for other purposes incidental to the above purpose of use
Article 3 Change in the purpose of use of personal information
This service may change the purpose of use of personal information or specific personal information to the extent that it is reasonably considered to be related to the purpose of use before the change, and in such case, we will announce the change.
Article 4 Limitation on the use of personal information (for specific personal information, see Article 8.)
This service does not use personal information beyond the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use without the customer's consent. However, this provision does not apply in the following cases:
1. when it is based on laws and regulations/p>
2. when it is necessary for the protection of human life, human health or property and when it is difficult to get the consent of the customer.
3. When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the healthy development of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer.
4. When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local public body, or an individual or entity entrusted by such a body or entity to carry out legally prescribed duties, and obtaining the consent of the customer may interfere with the carrying out of such duties.
5. as otherwise permitted by the service.
Article 5 Appropriate acquisition of personal information, etc.
The Service properly acquires personal information and specific personal information, etc., and does not acquire it through deception or other illegal means.
Article 6 Secure management of personal data and specific personal information
The Service provides its employees with the necessary and appropriate supervision to ensure that Personal Data and Personal Information are securely managed against the risk of loss, destruction, alteration or leakage of Personal Data and Personal Information. In the event that the Service outsources all or part of the handling of Personal Data and Personal Information, the Service will carry out necessary and appropriate supervision to ensure that the outsourced entity securely manages Personal Data and Personal Information.
Article 7 Provision of personal data to third parties (for specific personal information, see Section 8.)
The Service will not provide personal data to any third party without the prior consent of the customer. However, the following cases do not apply to the provision of personal data to third parties.
1. If this service is outsourced in whole or in part to a third party, to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use
2. Where personal data is provided as a result of a merger or other reason for the succession of business
3. Other cases as permitted by the Service.
Article 8 Handling of Specific Personal Information, etc.
This service does not obtain and handle specific personal information beyond the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use. In addition, we do not provide any specific personal information to third parties.
Article 9 Disclosure of Individual Data
If the customer requests the disclosure of personal data in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law, the Service will disclose the data to the customer after confirming that the request was made by the customer him/herself (it will be notified, If the individual data does not exist). This will not apply when we have determined that there is no need to disclose for this service. A separate fee will be charged for the disclosure, correction or stopping the use of personal data in our possession.
Article 10 Correction of personal data held
The Service is designed to correct the content of Personal Data held by the Customer if the Customer believes it to be untrue. In the event of a request for additions or deletions, we will confirm that the request was made by the customer himself and then To the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use, we will correct the contents of personal data in our possession based on the results and notify the customer of this fact (If the Service decides not to make such corrections, it will notify the customer of its decision). However, this is not limited to the case where the Service deems that there is no need to make such corrections.
Article 11 Stopping the use of personal data held
In the event that a customer requests to stop using or delete personal data, due to the reason that personal data in our possession is being handled beyond the scope of our previously announced purpose of use or has been obtained by deception or other wrongful means, if we know that the request has a reason, we will, after confirming that the request was made by the customer himself, stop using the personal data in our possession and notify the customer to that effect. However, if we determine that there is no need for this service to stop the use of personal data, this is not the case.
Article 12 Stopping the provision of personal data to third parties
In the event that a customer requests that provision of personal data in the possession of the customer be stopped by a third party due to the fact that the customer has not consented to the acquisition of such data, if it is determined that there is a reason for the request, after confirming that the request was made by the customer, the Service will stop providing the personal data in the possession and notify the customer of such. However, this is not the case when this service has determined that there is no need for stopping the provision of such data.
Article 13 Handling of Personal Information of Concerned Individuals
In this Service, the consent of the customer shall be obtained prior to the acquisition of personal information of the customer in need of special care.
Cookies and other similar technologies may be used for the Service. These technologies may be used to help us understand how the Service is used and to improve the Service. If you wish to disable cookies, please change your web browser's settings However, if you disable cookies, you may not be able to use some functions of the service.
Article 15 Contact Us
For requests for disclosure, etc., opinions, questions, complaints, and other inquiries regarding the handling of personal information or specific personal information, please contact the Company.
Article 16 Continuous Improvement
Article 1 (Apply)
* These Terms shall apply to any relationship between the user and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
* In addition to this agreement, our company may make various rules (hereinafter referred to as "individual rules") such as rules for using this service. These individual rules, regardless of their names, form part of the Terms.
* If the provisions of these Terms conflict with the provisions of the individual provisions of the preceding paragraph, the provisions of the individual provisions shall take precedence unless otherwise specified in the individual provisions.
Article 2 (Registration)
* In this service, the registration request shall be completed by the registration applicant agreeing to these terms and applying for user registration according to the method specified by the Company, and the Company notifying the registration applicant of the approval.
* Information such as user name and introducer name cannot be changed at all after registration.
* The Company may not approve the application for user registration if it determines that the applicant for user registration has the following reasons, and shall not have any obligation to disclose the reason.
* If you submit false information when applying for registration.
* If the application is from a person who has violated these Terms.
* In addition, if we judge that the user registration is not appropriate
Article 3 (User ID and Password Management)
* The user shall manage the user ID and password of this service at his / her own risk.
* Users may not transfer or lend their user IDs and passwords to third parties or share them with third parties under any circumstances. If the combination of user ID and password is the same as the registered information and the user logs in, we will assume that the user who has registered the user ID is using the site.
* The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by the use of the user ID and password by a third party unless the Company has intentional or gross negligence.
Article 4 (Sales contract)
* Cooling-off period must be within 10 days of application, after which it will not be accepted for any reason.
* In the event that a user falls under any of the following reasons, the Company may cancel the sales contract described in the preceding paragraph without notifying the user in advance.
* If you violate these Terms.
* If you believe that the relationship of trust between us and users has been impaired.
* The method of payment, delivery, cancellation of purchase orders, and methods of return and refund for the Service shall be in accordance with the methods separately determined by the Company.
Article 5 (Intellectual Property Rights)
The copyright or other intellectual property rights of product photos and other contents provided by this service (hereinafter referred to as “contents”) belong to the right holders such as our company and content providers, They cannot be reproduced, reproduced, modified, or used for any other purpose without permission.
Article 6 (Prohibitions)
Users shall not perform the following acts in using this service.
* Acts that violate laws or public order and morals
* Acts related to criminal acts
* Acts that infringe on copyrights, trademark rights or other intellectual property rights included in this service
* Actions that destroy or obstruct our server or network functions
* Act of commercial use of information obtained by this service
* Acts that may interfere with the operation of our services
* Unauthorized access or attempts to do so
* The act of collecting or storing personal information etc. about other users
* Acts to impersonate other users
* Acts that directly or indirectly benefit anti-social forces in connection with our services
* Other acts that we deem inappropriate
Article 7 (Suspension of provision of this service, etc.)
* If we judge that any of the following reasons exist, we may suspend or suspend provision of all or part of this service without notifying the user in advance.
* When performing maintenance or updating of the computer system related to this service.
* When it becomes difficult to provide this service due to force majeure such as earthquake, lightning, fire, power outage or natural disaster.
* When a computer or communication line stops due to an accident.
* In addition, if we determine that it is difficult to provide this service.
* The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the user or third party due to suspension or interruption of the provision of this service, regardless of the reason.
Article 8 (Restrictions on use and cancellation of registration)
* The Company shall be able to restrict the use of this service in whole or in part, or cancel the registration as a user without prior notice if any of the following applies:
* If any provision of these Terms are violated
* If it turns out that the registration matter is false
* When the credit card reported by the user as a payment method is suspended
* In the event of default of payment obligations such as fees
* If there is no response for a certain period of time from our company
* When this service has not been used for a certain period since the last use
* In addition, if we judge that the use of this service is not appropriate
* The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused to the user due to the actions performed by the Company based on this section.
Article 9 (withdrawal)
The user shall be able to withdraw from the Service by the prescribed withdrawal procedure.
Article 10 (Disclaimer of Warranty and Disclaimer)
* The Company does not warrant that the Service is free from defects in fact or law (i.e. safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, effectiveness, fitness for a particular purpose, security, etc. including any defects, errors or bugs in, or infringement of the rights)
* The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by the Service to the user (including cases where the Company or the User foresaw or could have foreseen the occurrence of damage). However, if the contract between the Company and the User regarding the Service (including this Agreement) constitutes a consumer contract under the Consumer Contract Act, this exemption from liability shall not apply. Even in the case of damage to the User, the Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by the default or tort caused by the Company's negligence (except for gross negligence) that is caused by special circumstances.
* We are not responsible for any transactions, communications, disputes, etc. that occur between the user and other users or third parties with respect to this service.
Article 11 (Changes in service content, etc.)
Our company can change the contents of this service or stop providing this service without notifying the user, and we do not take any responsibility for any damage caused to the user by this.
Article 12 (Change of Terms of Service)
The Company may change this Agreement at any time without notice to the user if it is deemed necessary. In addition, if you start using this service after this agreement is changed, it is assumed that the user has agreed to the changed agreement.
Article 13 (Handling of personal information)
Article 14 (Notification or communication)
Any notice or communication between the user and this company shall be made in a manner determined by this company. Unless the user notifies this company of a change in the method specified by this company, this company shall assume that the currently registered contact information is valid, and shall assume that this contact information reaches the user at the time of transmission.
Article 15 (Governing law and jurisdiction)
In case of any dispute regarding this service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of our head office shall be the exclusive agreement jurisdiction.
|Address||27, Old Gloucester Street, LONDON, WC1N 3AX, UNITED KINGDOM|
|Eligibility for Benefits,Applicant and period of application of the terms and conditions,||Eligibility for benefits, conditions of application, eligibility and period of application are set out in the Terms and Conditions of each benefit.
The Terms and Conditions for each benefit are provided on the confirmation screen at the time of application for each benefit.