TERM OF SERVICE
Article 1 (Apply)
* These Terms shall apply to any relationship between the user and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
* In addition to this agreement, our company may make various rules (hereinafter referred to as "individual rules") such as rules for using this service. These individual rules, regardless of their names, form part of the Terms.
* If the provisions of these Terms conflict with the provisions of the individual provisions of the preceding paragraph, the provisions of the individual provisions shall take precedence unless otherwise specified in the individual provisions.
Article 2 (Registration)
* In this service, the registration request shall be completed by the registration applicant agreeing to these terms and applying for user registration according to the method specified by the Company, and the Company notifying the registration applicant of the approval.
* Information such as user name and introducer name cannot be changed at all after registration.
* The Company may not approve the application for user registration if it determines that the applicant for user registration has the following reasons, and shall not have any obligation to disclose the reason.
* If you submit false information when applying for registration
* If the application is from a person who has violated these Terms
* In addition, if we judge that the user registration is not appropriate
Article 3 (User ID and Password Management)
* The user shall manage the user ID and password of this service at his / her own risk.
* Users may not transfer or lend their user IDs and passwords to third parties or share them with third parties under any circumstances. If the combination of user ID and password is the same as the registered information and the user logs in, we will assume that the user who has registered the user ID is using the site.
* The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by the use of the user ID and password by a third party unless the Company has intentional or gross negligence.
Article 4 (Sales contract)
* Cooling-off period must be within 10 days of application, after which it will not be accepted for any reason.
* In the event that a user falls under any of the following reasons, the Company may cancel the sales contract described in the preceding paragraph without notifying the user in advance.
* If you violate these Terms
* If you believe that the relationship of trust between us and users has been impaired
* The method of payment, delivery, cancellation of purchase orders, and methods of return and refund for the Service shall be in accordance with the methods separately determined by the Company.
Article 5 (Intellectual Property Rights)
The copyright or other intellectual property rights of product photos and other contents provided by this service (hereinafter referred to as “contents”) belong to the right holders such as our company and content providers, They cannot be reproduced, reproduced, modified, or used for any other purpose without permission.
Article 6 (Prohibitions)
Users shall not perform the following acts in using this service.
* Acts that violate laws or public order and morals
* Acts related to criminal acts
* Acts that infringe on copyrights, trademark rights or other intellectual property rights included in this service
* Actions that destroy or obstruct our server or network functions
* Act of commercial use of information obtained by this service
* Acts that may interfere with the operation of our services
* Unauthorized access or attempts to do so
* The act of collecting or storing personal information etc. about other users
* Acts to impersonate other users
* Acts that directly or indirectly benefit anti-social forces in connection with our services
* Other acts that we deem inappropriate
Article 7 (Suspension of provision of this service, etc.)
* If we judge that any of the following reasons exist, we may suspend or suspend provision of all or part of this service without notifying the user in advance.
* When performing maintenance or updating of the computer system related to this service
* When it becomes difficult to provide this service due to force majeure such as earthquake, lightning, fire, power outage or natural disaster
* When a computer or communication line stops due to an accident
* In addition, if we determine that it is difficult to provide this service
* The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the user or third party due to suspension or interruption of the provision of this service, regardless of the reason.
Article 8 (Restrictions on use and cancellation of registration)
* The Company shall be able to restrict the use of this service in whole or in part, or cancel the registration as a user without prior notice if any of the following applies:
* If any provision of these Terms are violated
* If it turns out that the registration matter is false
* When the credit card reported by the user as a payment method is suspended
* In the event of default of payment obligations such as fees
* If there is no response for a certain period of time from our company
* When this service has not been used for a certain period since the last use
* In addition, if we judge that the use of this service is not appropriate
* The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused to the user due to the actions performed by the Company based on this section.
Article 9 (withdrawal)
The user shall be able to withdraw from the Service by the prescribed withdrawal procedure.
Article 10 (Disclaimer of Warranty and Disclaimer)
* The Company does not warrant that the Service is free from defects in fact or law (i.e. safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, effectiveness, fitness for a particular purpose, security, etc. including any defects, errors or bugs in, or infringement of the rights)
* The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by the Service to the user (including cases where the Company or the User foresaw or could have foreseen the occurrence of damage). However, if the contract between the Company and the User regarding the Service (including this Agreement) constitutes a consumer contract under the Consumer Contract Act, this exemption from liability shall not apply. Even in the case of damage to the User, the Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by the default or tort caused by the Company's negligence (except for gross negligence) that is caused by special circumstances.
* We are not responsible for any transactions, communications, disputes, etc. that occur between the user and other users or third parties with respect to this service.
Article 11 (Changes in service content, etc.)
Our company can change the contents of this service or stop providing this service without notifying the user, and we do not take any responsibility for any damage caused to the user by this.
Article 12 (Change of Terms of Service)
The Company may change this Agreement at any time without notice to the user if it is deemed necessary. In addition, if you start using this service after this agreement is changed, it is assumed that the user has agreed to the changed agreement.
Article 13 (Handling of personal information)
Article 14 (Notification or communication)
Any notice or communication between the user and this company shall be made in a manner determined by this company. Unless the user notifies this company of a change in the method specified by this company, this company shall assume that the currently registered contact information is valid, and shall assume that this contact information reaches the user at the time of transmission.
Article 15 (Governing law and jurisdiction)
In case of any dispute regarding this service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of our head office shall be the exclusive agreement jurisdiction.